An undergraduate degree (BA/BSc) of at least 3 years, 180 ECTS credits, in Humanities or social science or the equivalent.
English B (advanced) language proficiency shall be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no section less than 5.5)
- TOEFL paper-based score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575; internet based score of 20 (scale 0-30) and a total score of 90
- Cambridge/Oxford – Advanced Certificate of Proficiency
- A Bachelor’s degree from a university where English is the only language of instruction, according to the International Handbook of Universities
- A pass on English course B (Swedish upper secondary school).
Please check the full list of English language proficiency requirements and exemptions at www.universityadmissions.se
Selection is based on academic qualifications and a letter of intent of max 2 pages. Here you must state your motivation for studying at MACA, your visions for a future career and your skills in cultural analysis.